Had been to another B&B in Southwest Harbor before that we had enjoyed in the past, but thought we'd try another. We found the Lindenwood to be very nice as well. The owners and staff were very pleasant and casual. We thought that the breakfast was excellent, the room very nice and comfortable, and we really enjoyed the hot tub and pool after a day of hiking in Acadia. Definitely will try to get back here again. Maybe this fall if we can find the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former Sea Captain's Home turned into a unique harbor side Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Lindenwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenwood Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Lindenwood Inn Maine/Southwest Harbor