The inn consists of two old sea captains' houses on a quiet street in a subdued Southwest Harbor. We had a small room in the second house; while clean and well-appointed, we probably would have spent a more comfortable night in the main building with a cross breeze. We were made to feel at home, however, and the breakfasts were outstanding, whether taken in the dining room or on the porch. Southwest Harbor and nearby Seal Harbor are great places to relax away from that "other peninsula." We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former Sea Captain's Home turned into a unique harbor side Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Lindenwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenwood Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Lindenwood Inn Maine/Southwest Harbor