This is a gem of an Inn located in a quaint, small town in Maine. The town itself is convenient to Bar Harbor and the Acadia National Forest but secluded enough to be relaxing. There are buses that run all over the peninsula, so park your car and enjoy!
The Lindenwood Inn is a beautifully restored old sea captain's home. The rooms are very tastefully decorated and the service is superb. Most of the rooms have decks which allow for private relaxing, some have completely private decks or patios.
The courtyard has a wonderful heated pool and a beautiful hot tub for relaxing after a hard day of hiking (okay....shopping).
The proprietors are very attentive and will make your stay perfect. Be sure to catch the breakfast in the morning before you venture out, it is NOT to be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Former Sea Captain's Home turned into a unique harbor side Bed & Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Lindenwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindenwood Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Lindenwood Inn Maine/Southwest Harbor