“Food with Love”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Cranford, New Jersey
“Food with Love”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Freshly made organic bagels and bakery and delicious coffee. What's not to love? I was especially excited about their unique bagels like Rosemary & Sea Salt. More similar to Montreal bagels than NY bagels in both size and flavor, which is just fine with me. Very friendly service.

Visited June 2013

Greenwich, Connecticut
“Great Coffee,Great Bagels & Deserts,Great Owners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

The owners Shaun and Brian are the Best! They brew the best coffee around! Their bagels are great...try just having one! We haven't tried their deserts but I'm sure they are awesome too! Shaun and Brian are always there running a tight ship,they really take pride of their coffee shop.Once again go where the locals go...you'll never be disappointed

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ronnie B
Islesford, Maine
“The Best Coffee, Bagels and Treats on Mt Desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

I've enjoyed Brian and Shawn's coffee for years. With their 'migration' to Southwest Harbor from Bar Harbor they have created a lovelyl setting in a beautifully restored antique house. Excellent coffee, made wonderfully thick.
My one wish is that they could stay open year 'round!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank painter04646
Southwest Harbor, Maine
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I am a local, and this is the best place for coffee in Southwest Harbor.
Brian and Shawn are wonderful people, always happy to great you with a smile and make a mean latte.
I also recommend trying their fresh made bagels (try the olive or rosemary and sea salt) either on a breakfast sandwich (divine) or with cream cheese (olive and caper is my first choice).
So if you are in Southwest Harbor you should really stop and get caffeinated!

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank minealready
Boston
“Couldn't help but go back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

I was so relieved to see Milagro Coffee on my way through Southwest Harbor as I was desperate for a good cup of Joe. Boy am I glad I happened upon this place! The feel of the space was warm and inviting and the barista was equally warm and inviting. The cranberry-ginger scone was delicious and the coffee very good. It was such a nice experience I felt compelled to go back the next day. Highly recommended. Will definitely go back next time I am on MDI!

5 Thank kitties