“Great sandwiches & brownies”

Little Notch Bakery and Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We visited Southwest Harbor two days in a row and made a point of coming back to Little Notch for a sandwich because the first one was so good. Tried the Bittersweet brownies the second trip and it was addictive; we had to stop back & get more! Grab & go because it gets crowded & it's very hot inside. The slice of pizza we tried was also tasty & I bet getting a whole pizza made to order would be fabulous.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We have been here many times and the food is good! Try some of the excellent pasta dishes. However, some staff seem cranky and not pleasant. Maybe they are burned out on tourists, but then again that's the business.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We got the soup one night, a toasted bagel the next day. We had a nice omelette the day after that and picked up a sandwich to go. The coffee was also very good.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great place to pick up a pre-made sandwich on the way to your hike. Pizza was pretty good too. The owner works hard right along with the staff, and was eager to please.

1  Thank winstonteaka
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I am not exaggerating when I say you MUST try the whoopie pies! They were out at the Bar Harbor location and we ended up driving to another location to get them (They held them for us on the phone). I have no idea how they make them but they are more creamy and flavorful than any other whoopie pie I've ever tasted. I wish I could buy them online, ha! Their other pastries and pizza are also very very good... Great prices, great food.