1,160 results
All reviews double tree the executive lounge cookies cracker barrel parking lot front desk staff business trip upon check fitness center nice stay indoor pool beds were comfortable old port close to the airport mall portland chipotle
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019

This hotel was very easy to get to from I-295 or the Maine Turnpike and was directly across the road from Maine's largest shopping mall with plenty of restaurants available. The staff were all very friendly and willing to help with anything you need.

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Great place to stay, close to shopping & restaurants.
Clean room , comfy bed & quiet! Found the bathroom to be on the small side but otherwise room was great!
Only other negative was rhe parking lot very full, hard to find a spot. Staff friendly & helpful.
Would.definitely stay here again!

Reviewed April 9, 2019

I enjoy the hotel as I go to a convention every spring there.
I do wish the hotel had more accommodating space for the con but thats not a big deal.

I think the rooms are clean and the staff are pretty nice.
Betty at the bar is super sweet and I enjoy being served by her.
All staff members are courteous and respectful

I will obviously be returning next year :)
Also the cookies rock! (best when warm)

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 4, 2019

It was the worst trip I've ever had I wish put on the 7th floor when I booked the hotel for the 2nd floor housekeeping staff was constantly nagging us even though the do not disturb sign was on the door I had to go out and domanda not to be bothered by housekeeping

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Global07573100701, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. Our housekeeping staff is trained to respect the 'Do Not Disturb' notices that guests put on the doors and it is very upsetting that your request for peace and quiet was not observed. We would like further information on theses occurrences to ensure this does not happen to another guest in the future. Please contact our hotel directly and ask to speak with the Front Office Manager. We await your call and the opportunity to make this right for not only you, but our future hotel guests as well.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

Value, pool, lobby, accommodations, staff were all top notch. Everything was fantastic. The only disappointment was the beds were tiny. They told us over the phone that they were all queen size. Absolutely not the case. But the hotel was awesome.

1  Thank jeffreybC543DT
Global07573100701, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Thank you for not only taking the time to share your experience, but also for your kind words. We are happy you had a fantastic stay with us. We apologize for any miscommunication regarding the size of the beds. Our rooms here do only have either double beds or king beds.