1,161 results
All reviews double tree the executive lounge cookies cracker barrel parking lot front desk staff business trip upon check fitness center nice stay indoor pool beds were comfortable old port close to the airport mall portland chipotle
Selected filters
Reviewed October 10, 2016

The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. The beds were quite comfortable. Shuttle service was provided to airport and within a 1-1/2 mile radius of the hotel, which was very convenient. It was overall a very pleasant stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
BGoodwin2016, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for sharing your 5 Star review of our hotel. We are delighted that you enjoyed a pleasant stay with us and that our complimentary shuttle service was convenient to use during your stay.
We hope that you will choose to stay with us again soon !

We'll keep the cookies warm!

Brenda Goodwin
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

The location of this hotel is a handy 10 minute drive into town with free parking but that's about it. The hotel is next to a building site (I mean literally next to!). We asked to move rooms after a terrible night's sleep and were reluctantly moved to a quieter room. The rooms and the hotel itself need some serious updating, they obviously rely on their location (close to the airport) for custom. Would not recommend.

1  Thank gemmap650
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of the staff at DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Dear Gemma P,

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. We appreciate your candid review of our property. New perspectives about our hotel help us make improvements to our guest experience on an ongoing basis. Please share any additional comments or suggestions with us any time.

Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

Room was nice and clean. Staff was friendly. Check in and out was quick.
Nice lounge area to sit and visit with friends and family. Location is good. Easy get to from airport and just off the interstate.

Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

I was ahead of schedule by a day and really wanted to get home. I pulled up TripAdvisor and found a Doubletree by Hilton at the Portland Maine International Jetway. Being very tired I called Hilton to book. Yes lost points but to bad.

I checked in and went to clean up and eat, to tired to leave the hotel. As always the cookie was great, the room was fantastic. Yes this is old, but they made some very nice appointments to the bathroom and the room.

Bar food was nothing to write home about, but was good and hot, Salmon, but not over cooked!

I will have more business in Portland and will consider this facility, as it is much less then downtown. I will admit I may choose to leave the hotel to eat, as it is next to a big mall with lots of great restaurants around!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Portland Double Tree for two nights during our visit to the area. It is located directly on 295 and close to the airport. It is not close to the downtown water front so you will need a car. This DT is right across the street from the Maine Mall with the typical Macy's, Dillard's, etc. stores. There are three restaurants within walking distance of the property. We ate at the DT restaurant and we're pleased with our choices. Our king bed was in a spacious room and was comfortable. My only con was the check-in person would not credit any Hilton Honor points to my account for the two nights since I had booked through Expedia.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple