“Great visit , we have stayed at this loc many times . We...”

Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in South Portland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Seabrook, Texas
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here at the beginning and end of our trip to New Brunswick, close to the airport and mall. Rooms were fine for what we wanted, good breakfast and coffee in the morning.
One of my pet peeves is the bathrooms....hotels need to clean the doors to the bathroom...and it did not close...got 2 different rates for both nights...no fridge on our last night but they would add one for 10 bucks more. Portland is very expensive but this hotel was convenient. The price was good for the area We went into downtown Portland on the first night and taxi was 20bucks...each way but that included the tip.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Owners clearly making an effort to make this a good place to stay. However I was disappointed. Although rooms clean, the sheets were old and worn--so much so that when I rubbed my hand across the bottom sheet it was nubby as tho there was sand in the bed (there wasn't). One of the nights there I was awakened at 5 a.m. when the battery on my fire alarm went bad.....that loud "cricket chirping" noise. I had to get dressed and get help. (The "handyman" was great!) Then almost immediately after that, when I couldn't get back to sleep, the TV went out--was told this was because of a power surge. But, having lost sleep for no reason of my own (the 3 hr time change didn't help) I asked for an adjustment for room rate, but didn't get it. Admittedly their free breakfast was well served and appropriate. Don't know if I'd go back there again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Best Western Merry Manor Inn
Best Western Merry Manor Inn
#2 of 13 in South Portland
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,246 reviews

Been to Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall

Property: Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall
Address: 461 Maine Mall Rd, Exit 45 I 95 Maine Mall Rd, South Portland, ME 04106-3214
Location: United States > Maine > South Portland
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in South Portland
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Airport/Maine Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn South Portland Hotel South Portland