I was up for work and I found the staff very professional and helpful. The room was comfortable and quiet. I will be stating here again.
And now I am required to write more- disregard from here on I am just filling up the 200 word minimum which is dumb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our South Portland hotel's new and improved features include, newly renovated lobby complete with a business center, contemporary designed guest rooms with plush bedding, and new high speed in-room technology. We invite you to stay with us and enjoy swimming in our new heated indoor pool. Indulge all of your senses in our new restaurant and lounge. Meet, greet, and entertain in our spectacular grand ballrooms. Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks is nestled on the hill of the scenic, yet modern, Sable Oaks community - just minutes from Portland Airport and historic downtown Portland. You will enjoy our location, including fine-dining and boutique shopping in the Old Port. Bring the family to the legendary Old Orchard Beach nearby and sight see at Portland Headlight historic lighthouse. Enjoy a sunset cruise on Casco Bay or visit Portland's own Museum of Art. Offering dynamic meeting space, business center, golf course, indoor pool, fitness center, and more, Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks is the perfect location to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portland Marriott At Sable Oaks Hotel South Portland
- Marriott Hotel South Portland
- Marriott South Portland
- South Portland Marriott
- Portland Marriott At Sable Oaks South Portland, Maine