“Thai-licious!”

Ranked #19 of 149 Restaurants in South Portland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I started off with curry puffs and scallion pancake appetizers. The curry puffs were crispy and flaky and came with a sweet dipping sauce. The scallion pancakes were your standard pancakes and came with garlic soy sauce. Both apps were very delicious.

I had pineapple friend rice with mixed vegetables which was just what I wanted (next time I will get it 2 stars to add some zing) and will surely get again upon future visits.

I've been here multiple times and haven't been disappointed yet.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We had four dishes and all were good, some dishes were a little overspiced. They have multiple locations and I found the one nearest the Portland mall was not as good as the others. Service is good as are prices.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I usually go with the create your own soup option and have had Pad See-Ew and Pad Thai, but the Pad Prik Khing was puny and saltier than a cheap hotdog. I paid over $9 to feel taken. Please stick to the big soup options (back of menu), as it's the only consistently good and sizable option.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Thai pome never disappoints. Very clean, the staff are kind and helpful, the atmosphere is good. The food is some of the best Thai food I have ever eaten, it is delicious. Good value as well.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

We've visited this Thai restaurant at least a dozen times, and we're always impressed. Their crab rangoon are excellent, better than most. The other dishes too, very good. If there's a group of us we usually order a number of dishes and share. Combining all those flavors!!
Freshness never seems to be a problem, vegetables always well prepared and crisp.
It's not a super romantic restaurant, but we give it a great rating and will definitely eat there again.