“Fast and great food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stopped here on a busy Saturday am. 10 minute wait and were seated quickly. Lots on the menu to choose from. I had eggs, bacon and pancakes. Delicious! The coffee was great and you get your own carafe. Server was funny and very attentive. Would recommend.

1  Thank Paula W

Reviewed May 21, 2013

When I go to anywhere that there is a IHOP i am there. I am from NB Canada and we dont have any IHOPS around us at all.. I always have the pancakes with butter pecan syrup.. I cant find a negeative thing to say about this place but each time i go there we always get great service. Fresh tasting pancakes, eggs and bacon

1  Thank trev71
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Came here for breakfast on my birthday trip to Portland. Was not disappointed. Server was friendly and service was prompt and food was very good for the price.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just can't help but love IHOP. Even though my meal came out cold the first time it was amazing. There were no other complaints from the other 4 woman either. Our waiter Tony was a lot of fun. He had a great sense of humor and was very good at his job.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

What else can I say but red velvet pancakes. They were awesome. My whole table had to try them and we all agreed they were better than dessert.