“girls weekend 2013”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just can't help but love IHOP. Even though my meal came out cold the first time it was amazing. There were no other complaints from the other 4 woman either. Our waiter Tony was a lot of fun. He had a great sense of humor and was very good at his job.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

What else can I say but red velvet pancakes. They were awesome. My whole table had to try them and we all agreed they were better than dessert.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I had not eaten at an IHOP in years. I am glad to find I was not disappointed with the breakfast they served. I give restaurants high praise for serving decent coffee. Coffee that is not watered down to unbearable and IHOP's coffee was very good as was the breakfast. Service was surprisingy fast. I look forward to returning.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Around my birthday I got free or discounted deals. One was for a free rooty tooty, but I could choose anything of similar value. Instead of pancakes, I ordered a hamburger. To my surprise, it was very good--thick and meaty. I went for a late lunch and there were very few people.

It is located just down the street from Maine Mall.

1  Thank Mainiac1943
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Whenever we land at the Portland Jetport after dinner hours we always pop in here for dinner before we drive home. They are always fast and the food is always good. It took us less time to get to the restaurant; order our food and get it than it took to get our luggage at the airport. The Senior menu is very reasonable and the staff is always very pleasant.