“A hamburger? At IHOP?”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Around my birthday I got free or discounted deals. One was for a free rooty tooty, but I could choose anything of similar value. Instead of pancakes, I ordered a hamburger. To my surprise, it was very good--thick and meaty. I went for a late lunch and there were very few people.

It is located just down the street from Maine Mall.

1  Thank Mainiac1943

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Whenever we land at the Portland Jetport after dinner hours we always pop in here for dinner before we drive home. They are always fast and the food is always good. It took us less time to get to the restaurant; order our food and get it than it took to get our luggage at the airport. The Senior menu is very reasonable and the staff is always very pleasant.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

My husband and I were in the area and decided to go to IHOP. Even though the lobby was full to the brim and people were waiting in the entry doors, we decided to wait because we were told as a couple it would go fast..it really did. We were seated and had a young man named Micheal as our waiter. As we looked around all the service providers were smiling and engaging with the people at the tables. We placed our orders,and the coffee was really good. I expected a long wait for the food because of how busy it was, or even a less than best quality. I was very surprised. The food was fast and it was great. I made a mistake on my order as how I wanted my eggs, and Michael was great, he took my plate and very quickly replaced them with what I had really wanted. The food was so good, did I mention this? I spoke to the Manager about what a great job he did. You can tell she runs a tight ship. I had better service here than I did at an expensive restaurant we recently visited. If in the area I will go again, and don't let a long line scare you away!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had breakfast here the Saturday after Thanksgiving. the Location is right across from the Maine Mall and we thought there would be a wait, The restaurant has several rooms so it doesn't feel crowded, is not loud and you can be seated and served quickly. The food was great. I always get the Harvest multi grain pancakes with REAL Maple syprup, they have flavored coffees. My daughter in law had crepes she said were excellent. Our Waitress went out of her way to get us everything we wanted. We will go here again... and again!!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My friend and I had brunch there today. When we got there, there was a lot of people waiting so we thought it was going to be long wait but they got us in in less than 15 minutes. There are lots of choices on the menu pretty much allowing you to combine anything you want for food choices. We both decided on the "pick-a-pancake" meal option which includes two pancakes, hash browns, eggs, and choice of meat. We both chose the New York cheesecake-filled pancakes topped with strawberries and whip cream and it was amazing. Everything was filling but not too filling to the point it made one sick. There were many choices of syrups on the table which was nice. The waitress was kind and attentive and the restaurant was clean. I will definitely be going back there again!