“Staff is accommodating...”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Canastota, New York
“Staff is accommodating...”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very pleasant and the atmosphere is typical of your Longhorn Steakhouse. My Parmesan Crusted chicken breast was tasty but too peppery. My baked sweet potato was half cooked as there was a chunky of potato as hard as a rock. My wife has dietary issues and ordered a plain grilled chicken breast. It was also too seasoned for her to eat. Her plain baked potato was also undercooked and had a black chunk in plain sight. The staff was accommodating and willing to replace my wife's chicken breast and both potatoes. We graciously declined the offer. The manager credited our bill for my wife's meal and reduced my meal by 25%.

The staff attempted to remedy our situation and kudos to them.

• Visited August 2013

Bromont, Canada
“Best Chicken Fingers”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate here twice while visiting in Kennebunk Maine. The salad was great, great freshly baked potatoes, and the best buttermilk chicken fingers!!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Steak was good but the corn was cold”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were at the Maine Mall and Longhorn was close by, so went in. A bit of a wait but got seated. Friendly service. My husband's steak can out OK but the corn he ordered was cold. The husk on the outside was hot but the corn itself was cold. Anyway, informed the waitress who told the manager. The manager apologized and took price of the corn off the bill.

madison,maine
“If you cant cook a steak then dont serve it!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

6-28-13 we had dinner at Longhorns in So. Portland. It was a busy night or 5 min wait for a table of two was more like 15 mins.Our waitress was fine until she got busy,then she kind of forgot about us.We had the crusted asparagus the crust fell off when we went to eat them Our drinks were fine, WE ordered the 30oz porterhouse for two. We wanted it rare they do not do Rare, why I don't know. We ordered it med rare. My lobster and shrimp soup was not very good and the kitchen put two very raw shrimp on the surface of it, I took them off I should have sent it back.
Our waitress made a very weird Orange steak sauce table side for our porterhouse, It should go on Pork or Chicken not steak. We did not use it. very strange tasting and it was cold.Well our steak finally came the filet part was well done the only part of the Porterhouse that was cooked med rare was the part right next to the bone. The manger did comp the steak, and made a statement like well I just have a hrd time getting people in the Kitchen """WHO CAN COOK A GOOD STEak""" tHEN SHE STARTED SAYING LIKE DO I KNOW YOU? YOU LOOK REALLY FIMILIAR TO ME. DID SHE THINK I came here before and complained about my food. We usually do eat at Longhorns in Augusta. alway yummy.

• Visited June 2013
“Longhorn food is excellent, staff service needs work.”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

The food served, especially the Wild West Shrimp and Parmesan Encrusted Asparagus appetizers, is delicious, hot (in temp and spices), and cannot be beat. The service seems a bit unprofessional and quite lax, although everyone was polite; obviously a training problem.