“love dunkin donuts coffee”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed August 12, 2017

I actually traveled 8 hours to have the coffee here. tried the breakfast sandwich and it was good. hazelnut swirl hot coffee is my favorite.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

I wanted a coffee, so was about 5 cars behind when I drove up. I was impressed with how quickly the line moved! Coffee was exactly what I ordered, staff was friendly.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

What can I say? This is your standard dunkin that specializes mostly in drive thru service. They're very quick with the order but dont expect to be able to order all the items you're used to. they often run out quickly.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

This dunkin is courteous and fast. I very seldom get a wrong product and it is quite convenient to my work. I love it.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We stay at the Anchor Motel in South Portland on our way west thru NY to Niagara.
Dunkin Donuts is a few doors away from the Anchor Motel entrance so we stop in to Dunkin Donuts before 7am for food to keep us on the road until lunch.
The store and tables were clean.
The service was fast and friendly.
The coffee was good, as were the breakfast sandwiches.
With the rising sun at our backs we headed west to NH, VT, NY and the Falls.