“take -out”

Ranked #61 of 147 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: American
“take -out”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We did take-out as our family had just arrived to our hotel. Everything we ordered was correct and tasted good! The food was still hot when we arrived back at our hotel.

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Gorham, Maine, United States
“No Cause for Regret”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Being the good Mainer I am, I judge a restaurant by how seldom I regret going there. This is my favourite dine-in restaurant, I am a regular, and the staff knows me. They are friendly, and efficient. My favourite dish here is their Jalenpeno Shrimp, their Blackened Tilapia comes a close second. There is no better restaurant around for those watching their waistline. For those who don't much worry about their weight, they have a fine selection of burgers, which, I admit, look mouth-watering - as well as deserts. Their desert shooters are lovely.

If I have any one complaint, it is that they insist on playing newfangled hip-hop and R&B music, but this is easily forgiven when one factors in the quality of their food, which I have found to be impeccable.

• Visited June 2012
Whitney Poiint, NY
“Friendly staff and good food.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

The staff was accomodating to our adult with special needs and toddler. The food was tasty and a good value.

Visited March 2013
cape elizabeth
“food”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

i took my grandaughtes too dinner , one got a burger very dry, the other got pasta also dry i got salad not fresh at all.we will never eat there again.

• Visited December 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Attentive with Follow Through”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a light supper at Applebees after visiting the nearby mall. The Hostess at the door was incredibly friendly and our waitress was so nice and enthusiastic, we just felt so at ease and could really relax and enjoy our dinner. I ordered the steak which was delicious, but a little more raw than I preferred. They immediately took it to rectify the situation and the Manger returned with a perfectly cooked steak and the dinner continued smoothly. Excellent attention to detail. The Manager was very involved with the flow at this restaurant. There was a fussy baby at the table next to us and I couldn't believe it, but the mother had the decency to take the baby out to the foyer to sooth it privately! Wow! it's been a while since we experience considerate people. Overall, a nice, thoughtful and delicious time! We had the Blue Ribbon Brownie Sundae for dessert...It was elegant and soooooo good!

• Visited January 2013