“awesome”

Bridgeway Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 152 Restaurants in South Portland
Reviewed November 21, 2009

Do not pass up this place! Perfect french onion soup as well as great chowder. Their turkey sammies are made with fresh roasted turkey breast,not deli turkey! My husband loves their steaks and scallops.

2  Thank punkineater21

Reviewed September 3, 2009

My Fiancee and I just love the Bridgeway Restaurant! The food is SUPERB and the prices are very reasonable! The turkey sandwiches are delicious! It is so refreshing to have real turkey instead of deli turkey like most restaurants serve!
The keyboardist does a GREAT job!

2  Thank bchcmr
Reviewed May 3, 2009

When my co-workers and I are in a group we can be a handful, but have been going to The Bridgeway for our past several get togethers. The seating is very informal, but there is a piano player and our server always manages to come back at us with humor as we become louder and more rambunctious as the evening progresses. The food is good and we don't have to worry about having to wait for refills.

2  Thank amymarch
Reviewed October 18, 2008

Very impressed. I ordered the 12 oz. sirloin steak which came with a potato option (I got fries-very good-made there) and a side salad-which was delish with onions, cukes and tomatoes. Very generous with the dressing. My boyfriend got a surf and turf of an 8 oz. steak and stuffed jumbo shrimp-very good. He was not impressed with the potatoes he-got mashed-because they tasted like instant. We also had beer and a mixed drink. Total came to under $40. Service was very good, our waitress was very nice and friendly. Although we did not order desert they had a lot of options. Will defintely go there again. Nice and quiet.

Reviewed April 20, 2008

Just over the bridge on the So. Portland side is a great little restaurant with very little pretention, the emphisis here is on good food prepared in a straight forward manner. Don't expect fancy sauces or anything you can't pronounce. I have had the best scallops bar none at this little restaurant. Don't miss the little Tenderloin, it's little at 4oz, but enough for most women at a very small price $12.99 incuding salad, and two sides. They also have 7oz. Tenderloin for $15.99.
I try to eat here once a week and it doesn't break the budget.

Your favorite libation here will be less than $5.00 with all the favorite brands being offered. Unusual in todays world of the ten buck martini.

2  Thank Ducky32