“First and last night in Portland”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #21 of 152 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Right next door the the Day's inn. so very handy...after going downtown we stopped for a nightcap...super friendly bartender and drinks were good. Last night ordered their chili as we did not want to go downtown...it was not very hot but good...bartender warmed it up to take back to hotel. Nice to be remembered after our travels up to New Brunswick...that is what a good Bartender does.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The food was just OK and the service was somewhat lacking. The service was friendly but slow, and the restaurant itself was nice enough but also very standard.

Overall, there are better options to be had in the area: I encourage you to explore them.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This was a very good place to eat since we were staying to the Days Inn just beside it. I ordered a ne food in the menu the Tilapia w mango salsa. I was very disappointed because it was so spicy and salty. The broccoli was also so salty. I complained to our server who very nice to have taken it off from our bill and offered to replace it but I didn't want to wait for long. I just ordered a flat bread which was perfectly done. My son ordered the crispy chicken and it was good.
I was not really amazed by their food. Nothing really different.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

in town for weeked got take out,had the rib and sreak combo.very good.wife had casadea not bad also had salsa and chips,they were also good.not a bad place to go in a bind.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Even though Chili's is a chain restaurant I enjoyed the meal very much. We ate from their 2 for $20.00 selections that also included an appetizer. Service was surprisingly prompt.