“Very tasty”

Add it.
Wok Inn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had take out and the food was very tasty and the servings were generous

Reviewed September 10, 2011

First of all they charge a $4 delivery fee for a 3 mile delivery! Secondly the food had NO FLAVOR! And the delivery driver smelled sooooo badly it made me sick and I wasn't able to eat the rest of my food. Ewwww! I had a bad stomach ache after that. These people must be crazy hiring someone like that! It doesn't even taste like Chinese food! What the heck??!!!!!!

1  Thank TravelGirlUSA1224
Reviewed August 25, 2010

I was looking for a place to park the truck and eat. Since I'm using their parking lot I'll eat at their restaurant. The prices are really high. A buffet would be a better value. Drinks are $1.65 each and come in a plastic bottle. I got water that comes in a small maybe 10 oz cup. Ordered the chicken sweet and sour. No flavor what so ever on the chicken. 5 pieces was $5.45. The large was $8 something. The place wasn't very busy. Really don't know what to say. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.

Reviewed June 22, 2009

The Wok Inn is fast, but that's the only positive part. It looks dirty, the food is clearly old and rubbery, and the portions are way too small for the money. The cost is comparable to other sit-down Chinese restaurants, so you're not saving yourself money (except on the tip) and the menu is very strange. For example, you get sesame chicken with crab rangoons, but if you want to substitute the side for another they charge you over $1 for every substitution! As with most Chinese restaurants, the service is too the point, no better. You order your food and pay, wait for it to be warmed up after probably sitting for hours, then you take it out (without utensils after 3 PM for some reason).

I would stay away and go to a real Chinese restaurant where the food may be sitting for one or two hours rather than the whole day!

1  Thank DCDave238