“Better than your average brewpub.”

Sea Dog Brewing Company
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Better than your average brewpub.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We chose the dining room, as we wanted to plan tomorrow. It was only half full, not bad for late Sept Mon nite late. Wait staff was fun, and helpful. The food choice was extensive, and inexpensive for what we got. Also daily specials. The beer sampler was a bargain, and fun. Just right for tonight.

Warwick, Rhode Island
“This is the place to go. Seriously.”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Literally.... Every single thing we ate and drank was AMAZING. The chowder is some of the best... Lobster Rangoons... And bugers... All awesome. The beer sampler was great too!

1 Thank Coryb155
Pennsylvania
“What a find!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Your typical franchised type brew pub, but with their own beer. Flavored beer like blueberry, apricot, raspberry, etc and a couple of others. We loved it. Got a sampler of 5 beers for $5 - very good. Cup of Black bean chili was scrumptious and enough for a meal. Wish I could get the beer where I am in PA.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank suemidd
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Good food and good service and good beer.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you like Sea Dog as much as I do, then you will love this place. The service is great, atmosphere great, food is great and the beer? Great! I had the 5 beer sampler for 5 bucks. Each sampler is 4 ounces so that's a nice 20 oz beer of different flavors. They also have a 10 sampler. You can join their mug club if you live in the area, otherwise you will have to wait until they open a brew pub in your area. Don't miss this. The also have a little gift shop to buy your favorite Sea Dog T Shirts, hats and other stuff.

Visited August 2012
Richmond, VA
“Good Food, Great Beer”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our group had dinner on the Friday night before Labor Day - I was surprised it wasn't more crowded, but that could be due to the holiday weekend. Our food was great and beer and selection were fantastic! I had the Calamari salad, which had perfectly cooked friend calamari on it. My boyfriend had the burger - which was good, but not the best I have ever had, but the sweet potato fries were excellent. My boyfriend's parents had the club - very good, and the strawberry salad with shrimp - excellent and very generous sized portion.

We tried the blueberry beer, the blonde, and the raspberry beer. In hindsight I wish we would have ordered flights to taste more. If you don't like beer they do have a full service bar. The service was a little slow, but that was OK because it gave us plenty of time to talk.

• Visited August 2012