“If you like worms, eat here”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #43 of 151 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Sitting at my kitchen table with several guests all eating take out, I noticed something wriggling in my salad. I had eaten only a quarter of, what I thought, was very delicious and fresh. When I noticed the live worm, I was repulsed. Green and fat, there was indeed a live wriggling worm in my meal. I threw out the living salad and vowed never to buy anything from the Worm Restaurant again. Yuck!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love the Chipolte restaurant in South Portland. It's my favorite! There's always a line of people waiting to order since the food is delicious. The line always moves very fast. It's certainly worth the wait. I always have a burrito since it's my favorite. The service is always great and the portion is huge! The prices are excellent too! A burrito is about $7 but it's huge! It could actually make two meals! I can't wait to go back the next time I'm in Portland!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

For fast food Mexican.....it was good. Most difficult to understand what/how to order. But once that was figured out....good.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Chipolte Mexican Grill always has the freshest tasting food of any chain and you feel healthy eating their food. Sometimes they are a little stingy on the meats and I wish they would consider raising the prices instead of skimping on the meats. The chips when fresh are great with some guacamole.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

The food was great, but the restaurant was toooo cold. We sat outside which was warmer, but still too cool.