“pre-wedding fishing trip”

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania
“pre-wedding fishing trip”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Captain Pete and first mate Chaz were great hosts for my brother's pre-wedding fishing trip on 6/20/14. On our four-hour trip, we caught mackerel 3 at a time that we used for bait on other fish, including several cod and a 15 pound, 34-inch halibut that gave me quite a thrill. Pete and Chaz gave us an extra hour of fun on the boat before we headed back to shore to get ready for the wedding. Next time we are back in Maine we would love to try a full day trip!

Visited June 2014

Waltham, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Times 2013”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had a great time last year! We took our 3 teenagers fishing and they had a blast. Captain was great and explained all about the trip. The waives were bigger and he asked us if we still want to try to go out. He explained that we might have to come back if it is not safe to fish but it turned out to be OK. My youngest was able to sit in the Captain's chair and fish from there. We did inshore fishing and it was slow but Captain made sure that we got fish! He was also very friendly. The boat was very nice we could sit inside and eat our sandwiches. Boat was big we had 7 people on it and space was nice. This year we are going back and try to do a full day to get bigger fish!

1 Thank MillerCush
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gotta do it again !!!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Great people !! There knowledge of The waters is a great . They treat everyone like family !!!!!!! Check them out for a fun filled day .

Visited September 2013
1 Thank postalguy123
Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best Charter trip”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Went shark fishing with my son on 8/30/2013. Captain Pete and first mate Chaz were great. We caught 6 blue sharks ranging from 6-12 feet. The equipment and boat are excellent. This was definitely the best charter trip I've had. I highly recommend Captain Pete and Teazer charters.

1 Thank northrad
Southborough, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SHAHKIN”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Went shahk fishing with Pete on 8/24/13 with 5 of my buddies...Had a great time! Pete is great, put us on some blue shahks...A slow but steady bite we caught 5 ranging from 6-12'. I highly recommend Pete in fact I am going to be calling him to go on a in-shore stripper trip very soon.

Steve