We just stayed one night but it was very comfortable, clean and the air conditioner had a thermostat which was perfect. The only problem I had was that the walls were paper thin, I could hear the guy in the next room snoring and when I laid down, it sounded like he was next to me. I had to leave the fan in the bathroom running so as not to hear him so much. Also, the TV kept turning off by itself, very frustrating when you were watching something and it would just turn off in the middle and you would have to go through all the channels to find the program you were watching again and by then, you missed a lot of the movie. The staff was nice and informative and it was close to just about everything. I also have a problem with beds and I didn’t have a problem sleeping in this bed, it was nice and comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is where you want to be! One block away from the largest mall in Maine. Unwind in our private BBQ/Patio area. We have it all. Beaches, Lighthouses, Entertainment and the Tastiest Restaurants around! Why not enjoy a lobster while you’re here?Smoke Free and an Environmental Leader, Comfort Inn South Portland offers hospitality at it's best! Freshly updated rooms, and an expanded breakfast area offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, 24 hour Coffee & tea, afternoon cookies, free wi-fi,free long distance in the U.S. & Canada, & flat screen TV's with H.D. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel South Portland
- Comfort Inn South Portland
- South Portland Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport South Portland, Maine