We have stayed at this motel twice and will stay there again when in the area. We found the rooms to be clean and of good size; the heat quiet, and the breakfast nice. This is NOT a resort or the Marriott, but it is a nice place to stay. We were grateful they HAD an elevator. Lugging suitcases upstairs is not our idea of fun. Reading some of the other reviews, it makes me wonder how our impressions could be so different. The location is great. Our room was very quiet and nice. We used a coupon from the "Interstate traveller" book and paid $58.85 (senior rate?). A true bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is where you want to be! One block away from the largest mall in Maine. Unwind in our private BBQ/Patio area. We have it all. Beaches, Lighthouses, Entertainment and the Tastiest Restaurants around! Why not enjoy a lobster while you’re here?Smoke Free and an Environmental Leader, Comfort Inn South Portland offers hospitality at it's best! Freshly updated rooms, and an expanded breakfast area offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, 24 hour Coffee & tea, afternoon cookies, free wi-fi,free long distance in the U.S. & Canada, & flat screen TV's with H.D. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel South Portland
- Comfort Inn South Portland
- South Portland Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport South Portland, Maine