Comfort Inn Airport
$90
Hampton Inn Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
Tru by Hilton Portland Airport Area(South Portland)(Great Value!)
$142
$134
Hilton.com
$144
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
$145
HIExpress.com
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
$102
BestWestern.com
Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks(South Portland)
$148
Marriott Hotels
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
$125
All reviewsbreakfast roommaine mallfront desk staffcookieswaffleswould stay here againan early morning flightstayed one nightcheck in was quickstaff was friendlycoffee makerflat screen tvking roomfirst floorportland jetportplenty of parkingconvenient location
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had to stay the night in Portland after a nightmare at the airport. Shuttle picked us up quickly, rooms were clean, staff was all friendly and helpful when our first room had a broken lock. Breakfast was typical. Wireless internet was spotty and slow at best. It was a good choice at a good price.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
blandergren, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Greetings WrigleyRin,

Thank you for staying with us! Its great to hear that you had a good experience with our shuttle service. We strive to pick our guest up "quickly" from the airport, as we want all transitions to be smooth and hassle free. It's also great to hear that the "rooms were clean," and "staff was friendly and helpful." I apologize that the first room had a broken lock. Thank you for letting our desk know so we could better assist you with a room change and fix this. I also apologize the internet was slow at points. I'm not aware of any recent issues, however, I do hope that our desk was able to assist you. I thank you in finding us "a good choice at a good price." We hope to see you again!

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Spent a long weekend in Portland Maine seeing an old college friend. On the way I picked up one of those motel magazines that can be found at most state welcome centers. It had this place listed at 59.00 a night. I figured it had to be a not so nice place and I was totally wrong. It had a nice, very clean room with two beds, a more than adequate breakfast (hot food) and free long distance in both the US and Canada. The hotel receptionist was absolutely great and helpful with some directions. I would compare this to any Hampton or Fairfield which is where I usually stay. Knowing that the coupon is probably only good for one night, my total bill was 62.00. The night before I stayed in a Hampton and paid 142.00. It was definitely worth it. I haven't stayed in Comfort Inns before but I will definitely start checking them out now before I travel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
blandergren, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Greetings BKRMichigan,

Thank you for trying out The Comfort Inn over the hotels you usually stay with. And thank you again for, us, being the reason you "will definitely start checking them out," when traveling! Did you sign up for Choice Rewards? You can earn points on your stays at Choice properties and can use those points for various things, even towards free stays! Please let me know if I can provide assistance with this.

We appreciate your positive feedback on our desk receptionist as being "helpful," that you found our rooms "very clean," and breakfast, "more than adequate." I will share this information with my team and thank you for your great review on our services and accommodations.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We booked here because we could not pass up the price we found online. Stayed for two nights in a king bed room. Location is great, easy access to the airport or the expressway. Breakfast was exactly what you would expect. Our room was very clean, the bathroom was fine, and we had no issue with parking. Don't expect things like a pool, exercise room, or lounge, but at this price, it was certainly worth it. We will certainly consider staying here again when in Portland.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Greetings Pjfarr1,

Thank you for choosing us as a place to stay during your recent visit to Portland. Thank you for mentioning our "great" location and "clean" rooms. Unfortunately, we don't have a pool, but we do have a beautiful landscaped patio area with 2 grills for guests to use. I'm not sure if you saw it, but hopefully you get a chance to enjoy it if you visit us again. We don't have a fitness center on-site, however, we do offer our guests complimentary fitness passes to Basic Fitness, a full service fitness club 1 block away. Please ask the desk for a pass next you visit us as they would be happy to assist.

We hope to see you again and please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I wish I wrote this earlier because if I get this employees name wrong I will will feel pretty bad because she should be recognized for wonderful service. My sister and I were going to a wedding and had to make sure we caught the ferry in time for the wedding ceremony. After driving several hours, we really needed to refresh ourselves. When we arrived it was before check in, housekeeping was short handed and (I hope I get this right) Erin was the only one behind the front desk. It was quite busy but she made us feel welcome and we never felt rushed when talking to her. I asked if we could use the bathroom to get changed and put makeup on and she took it one step further. She let us use a room that was not available because of maintenance issues, called a taxi for us and made sure they were on time and answered any other questions we had. She even called the taxi again to make sure they were going to show up on time. When we got back from the wedding, our keys were waiting for us and we both had very comfortable rooms and beds to fall asleep in. I have to say this was some of the best service I ever received and if I am in that area again, I would definatley stay there.

Room Tip: We had rooms with king size beds, very comfortable. Had to call the front desk to get wifi password
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Greetings Johnston128,

Thank you for sharing, " I have to say this was some of the best service I ever received." I will make sure to pass this on to Erin as she will be very grateful in the acknowledgement of, well, who she is. We are very lucky to have her as part of our team. And I personally thank you for telling us about how she made your experience great!

I'm also glad you found out beds "comfy," that's always a plus!

We hope to see you again! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Friendly staff, quick check-in, clean rooms. I love this place. Lots of breakfast choices. Know that you will hear airport sounds. Not a big deal. Only disappointment is that I thought my prior two stays would earn me enough points to get this night free. You need 12,000 points to stay one night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
blandergren, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Greetings knbrivers,

We are SO excited that you "love" the Comfort Inn! Thank you! I will also make sure to let our team know that you found our staff "friendly," rooms "clean," and that you found we had "lots of breakfast choices." Every department strives hard to make sure guests experiences like yours, are pleasant and comfortable.

Please contact me directly so I can look into your point value and what was accumulated during your stay. I would just like to review in ensuring accuracy.

207-775-0409 or jessica.geary@withamhotels.com