We are working in town and because I have always had good luck with "choice hotels" and the comfort inn as a whole stayed, no smoking hotel which is the norm (and understood), signed a statement saying I would not smoke in the room and of course honored that, we were charged a 250 fee for smoking in the room when there was NEVER anyone smoking in the room..I contacted management and attempted to sort this out and was once again treated rudely. the grounds people repeatedly covered brand new vehicles with dirt, stones etc from leaf blowers in the parking lot, staff was overall stuffy and rude.. would never recommend the hotel to anyone..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is where you want to be! One block away from the largest mall in Maine. Unwind in our private BBQ/Patio area. We have it all. Beaches, Lighthouses, Entertainment and the Tastiest Restaurants around! Why not enjoy a lobster while you’re here?Smoke Free and an Environmental Leader, Comfort Inn South Portland offers hospitality at it's best! Freshly updated rooms, and an expanded breakfast area offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, 24 hour Coffee & tea, afternoon cookies, free wi-fi,free long distance in the U.S. & Canada, & flat screen TV's with H.D. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel South Portland
- Comfort Inn South Portland
- South Portland Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport South Portland, Maine