Comfort Inn Airport
Hampton Inn Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
$144
Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks(South Portland)
$148
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
QualityInn
$145
$90
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
$123
Hotels.com
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
$134
Tru by Hilton Portland Airport Area(South Portland)(Great Value!)
$149
$142
Priceline
All reviewsbreakfast roommaine mallfront desk staffcookieswaffleswould stay here againan early morning flightstayed one nightcheck in was quickstaff was friendlycoffee makerflat screen tvking roomfirst floorportland jetportplenty of parkingconvenient location
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed here twice recently. It is easily found on Maine Mall Rd. Just look for the jets landing. Parking is a tad tight especially for large vehicles. The hotel is well kept and the grounds are ok. It is close to everything in the area and easily accessed. Check in was good and the folks I spoke to were friendly. The room was the usual. I had a bulb burned out(no big deal) in a night lamp. There was no access to a channel with NHL playoffs. Could watch high school soccer, old fights, ladies softball, but no NJ/Ny game. Breakfast was a decent hot/cold breakfast. If they put you in a room at the back of the hotel, you can watch the jets landing along teh runway. The down side is that the jet blast wakes you up. The room is a bit tight. Other than that I would recommend this hotel as a good value and I rebooked for tomorrow.

Room Tip: Book a room at the front of the hotel to avoid jet blast noise.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mollyg
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I give it an average rating only because it is consistent with most other Comfort Inns I have stayed at. Very close to the airport restaurants etc. so that's good. We were a drive by check in heading north. Checked in with one of the coupon books you can pick up at the visitors center when entering the state. Rate was very good.

They were doing a fix up of the breakfast area which shows that they are trying to keep up.

Front desk suggested a couple of good dinner locations and their suggestion was good. Thanks Heather ( I think that was her name)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I spent one night here while on a solo trip to familiarize myself with destinations for an upcoming tour I will be leading.

The hotel is easy to get to from the Exit 46 off I-95. It is just about two minutes from the exit and is within walking distance of a shopping mall and restaurants.

The front desk team was great and very friendly. My check-in was fast and easy. My room first-floor room (#134) was compact, but clean and comfortable. I had a coffee-maker, microwave and a refrigerator. It's by no means "luxury", but it's comfortable and reliable.

To be fair and complete, I have to admit that I was a little dismayed to find a used cat littler box in the hallway a few doors down. I had no big problem with this, but I know that many other people might object to that. I gather than a long-term guest has a cat and they allow them to keep the litter box in the hallway.

I would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank MattTD
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We usually stay here when we are in the Portland area. It's a well managed location. The staff is friendly and the rooms are quiet, clean, and comfortable. The sink area is separate from the tub/toilet area, which I find very helpful when trying to put on make-up and blow your hair - no steamy mirror. Comfort Inns in the past have been decorated in mostly orange - which is my least favorite color, but this time, when we stayed at several along the way, it seems they are changing to what (for me) are more pleasant colors. This location had already put in new carpet, light fixtures, mirrors, and wall coverings, and they were in the process of enlarging and completely remodeling their breakfast room. The only orange left were the drapes and bedspread. We were there during a very slow season, April 18, so we took advantage of the discount coupon in the hotel discount book that is usually available at McDonald's and some other eateries that are near the interstate freeways. We paid $57.00 plus tax for a king bed for two people. This seems to be in a nice area and their is plenty of parking.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Saxeygirl
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This hotel is well situated near Interstate, Airport, mall and many other stores. The room and bed were very comfortable. It was also very quiet. The property is very clean and staff friendly and helpful. The new breakfast room will be a nice addition when finished. I will be back here.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family