I give it an average rating only because it is consistent with most other Comfort Inns I have stayed at. Very close to the airport restaurants etc. so that's good. We were a drive by check in heading north. Checked in with one of the coupon books you can pick up at the visitors center when entering the state. Rate was very good.
They were doing a fix up of the breakfast area which shows that they are trying to keep up.
Front desk suggested a couple of good dinner locations and their suggestion was good. Thanks Heather ( I think that was her name)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is where you want to be! One block away from the largest mall in Maine. Unwind in our private BBQ/Patio area. We have it all. Beaches, Lighthouses, Entertainment and the Tastiest Restaurants around! Why not enjoy a lobster while you’re here?Smoke Free and an Environmental Leader, Comfort Inn South Portland offers hospitality at it's best! Freshly updated rooms, and an expanded breakfast area offering a complimentary hot breakfast daily, 24 hour Coffee & tea, afternoon cookies, free wi-fi,free long distance in the U.S. & Canada, & flat screen TV's with H.D. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel South Portland
- Comfort Inn South Portland
- South Portland Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Airport South Portland, Maine