“Under One Roof”

32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Under One Roof”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

There is everything under one roof here as there would be at any mall. The big anchor stores are here as well as the smaller shops. There are also a lot of other stores/restaurants along the way and around the mall area. Happy Shopping!!

Visited January 2013

Sturbridge, MA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great mall!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I loved the holiday shopping at this mall. Lot's of stores, and nicely laid out. We had intended on just killing some free time there but ended up spending the afternoon there and then enjoying dinner at the spacious food court. A very enjoyable day!

Visited December 2012
Saint John, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Mall”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Everyone was very friendly and a great selection of stores. The deals were as good as the outlet stores, will skip the outlets next year and just shop here!

Visited December 2012
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Many shops and things that you should eat. Many offers also. excellent option. quite enjoy this wonder

Visited May 2012
Los Angeles, California
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“A nice mall in South Portland, Maine”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I arrived at the Maine Mall on a nice September day. After parking my car I met a friendly fellow who directed me to the Apple Store. Since this was my first time to the Maine Mall I needed help with navigating. Once at the Apple Strore I was treated very well by the exceptional staff.
I was on a time constraint so I didn't have too much time to shop around but I did stop at Macy's and had a quick complimentary make over by a very kind make up artist.
I was impressed by the layout of the mall and especially liked the little train for kids located in the middle of the mall.
I like the Maine Mall and think every town should have a quaint New England mall like this one.

Visited September 2012