“Great Mall”
Review of Maine Mall

Maine Mall
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Everyone was very friendly and a great selection of stores. The deals were as good as the outlet stores, will skip the outlets next year and just shop here!

All reviews
"holiday shopping"
"new england"
"lots of parking"

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Many shops and things that you should eat. Many offers also. excellent option. quite enjoy this wonder

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I arrived at the Maine Mall on a nice September day. After parking my car I met a friendly fellow who directed me to the Apple Store. Since this was my first time to the Maine Mall I needed help with navigating. Once at the Apple Strore I was treated very well by the exceptional staff.
I was on a time constraint so I didn't have too much time to shop around but I did stop at Macy's and had a quick complimentary make over by a very kind make up artist.
I was impressed by the layout of the mall and especially liked the little train for kids located in the middle of the mall.
I like the Maine Mall and think every town should have a quaint New England mall like this one.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I'd expected the mall to have more actual restaurants, but really there was only the food court. Average mall stores. Great Santa and Train display for Christmas.