“Great view”
Review of Kings Hill Inn

Kings Hill Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 South Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 13, 2011

I stayed at the Kings Hill Inn during a business trip, there are not many hotels in the area and I was hesitant at first about staying at a B&B, but my fears were soon forgotten and I was very warmly welcomed! It was a pleasure staying here and I hope to do so again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank Patrick G

Reviewed November 15, 2010

A very quiet and relaxing B&B, reasonably priced. Clean, well decorated room. Bountiful breakfast cooked by owners. Short trip into South Paris Center for shopping and dining.
Owners are very supportive of veterans and returning active duty military.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ralphcramd
Reviewed October 19, 2010

Could not ask for nicer people or a better night's stay - the location is quiet and beautiful. Janice and Glenn are wonderful hosts. Breakfast was great. The inn is charming and the grounds are just beautiful. We chose the location because it was not far from the New Hampshire border and the White Mountains. Make sure you drive up to Lovejoy and check out their property up on the hill...the view is amazing! Wish we could have stayed for more than 1 night!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2010

I had to be in the area for a last minute business meeting and went online to see what I could find in the area. It was the height of foliage color, the big Freyberg Fair was on and my only hope was that I was going to need just one room - on a Thursday - for just one night. I tried a couple of the local hotels in the area and struck out - turned out to be a blessing - but called the Kings HIll Inn and they had just one room and just for one night. I had to drive up through Boston from Southern New England and told them I would be a little late as I expected traffic and I was right. Got there at 10PM and got a bright-eyed enthusiastic welcome from Glenn, the owner-inn keeper. I was beat and declined his offer of a beverage. Went up to my room which was a very generously sized room with king size bed (very comfortable) and a queen sized wrought iron day bed. It was a perfect New England farmhouse bedroom - neat as a pin but real comfortable.

Got up early after a good night's sleep and was welcomed with a cup of hot coffee by Janice and Glen who were in the kitchen getting breakfast started. The dining room has a couple of tables with one being a large 'joiner's table"; plenty of room for everyone. This is nice as you get a chance to meet other guests and hear some great travel stories; this is a nice way to get the day started - at least for me. Breakfast was great - fresh fruit, home made waffles with real maple syrup, fresh eggs and sausage, orange juice, coffee - could not have asked for more! I even had my business friend come up from town and join me which my hosts were happy to accomodate - as a matter of fact they suggested it when I made my reservation.

Could not ask for nicer people or a better night's stay - the location is quiet and beautiful. Try it and you'll enjoy it. The cost is also reasonable which in this economy is good news. I'm just glad that there was no room in the motels and hotels as this inn on King's Hill was just what I needed - expect I will be staying here again the next time I'm in the area - maybe this winter as they are only 30 minutes from Sunday River!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank danshedd
Reviewed October 4, 2009

When you arrive at King's Hill Inn - "you're home" !! Janice and Glen are gracious and friendly. The rooms are immaculately clean, updated and comfy! AND be sure to come to breakfast hungry! The meal is gourmet and delicious !!! If you're ever in the Hebron, Paris, Minot area - there is NO other place to stay !!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2008

My new husband of 5 hours and I were looking for a place to stay for our short (2 day) honeymoon! We were curiuos when we saw the signs on the road and decided to check in out and see if they had any rooms available. We were so takin by the beautiful inn on the side of the hill!!! We were greeted so very warmly and shown all the available rooms...it was hard to choose!! This inn is by far the most breathtaking views I have ever seen...and I live in Maine! The room was comfy and pleasant and the owners were a joy to talk to. We highly recommend King's Hill Inn to any and all!!

P.S.
The 7 course breakfast was awesome!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank boysnan
Reviewed June 2, 2008

Traveling by myself, I stayed at this quiet and beautifully renovated bed and breakfast, which is located near the main road (route 26) but set on spacious grounds in rolling countryside with fresh air and no noise. The proprietors are friendly and helpful, and welcome their guests with a tempting assortment of freshly baked cookies and brownies, with coffee or tea. My room was large, well maintained, and pleasantly decorated, with a view of the White Mountains in the distance. The breakfast was generous and well prepared. I have only good things to say about my stay there and plan to return. Perhaps it's those homemade beignets, calling me back.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank TheBigSuitcase

Been to Kings Hill Inn? Share your experiences!