If you want some advice, go elsewhere.We stopped at around 9:30pm and we were exhausted.
I asked for non smoking room because my husband and son both have asthma and allergies. Night clerk ,who by the way was not very polite and didn't want to bother with anyone assured me it was a non smoking room. I thought it was a little pricey for a motor inn of its appearance but my husband and son said take it. The room reaked of stale cigarette smoke!! The sheets were all stained, mattresses were really bad. Falling apart, caved in to the middle and the twin bed squeaked every time my son even moved an inch!!! I went back to the office, rang the bell and waited again for a response. I informed the night clerk that the room reaked of smoke and she said that no one should have smoked in that room!! Well, believe me more than one occupant had smoked in there!! She gave me some frebreeze which I sprayed periodically all night so my husband and son could get some sleep. Bathroom shower was dirty, the curtain on the bathroom window was a dirty towel.Next time, we will look for a motel on the computer first and read the reviews before picking one.6-17-2012.When we go back in July, we will not stay here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have unique rooms, offer free wifi and are pet friendly! We also offer cable television and flat screens in every room. You can choose from either a smoking or non smoking room. Our rates are unbeatable and we have something here for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Paris Inn Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodwins Motor Hotel South Paris
- Paris Inn Motel South Paris, Maine