“"America Runs on Dunkin" and it is the truth.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Skowhegan
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Best rated non gourmet coffee...what more can you say. We are lucky to have Dunkijn Donuts everywhere in the great stae of Maine.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

We went through the drive thru and ordered a sandwich combo and a few other items. When we got to the window, the girl had gotten the sandwich wrong after I had repeated it multiple times, forgot the drink - she even asked me what size! I told her whatever size came with the combo was fine. Altogether, it took over 10 minutes to get the order out. I received no apology and was told the combo I ordered was something different even though my son was with me in the car and it is the same combo at every other DD in the area. Perhaps some proper training would do!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

A dunkin DONUTS that had NO donuts! I went in with my son an hour & ahalf before they close, to get some donuts for Breakfast the next morning. They had NO donuts, literally, none.. Not even munchkins! I could have boughten bagels, but we had no way to cook them teh next morning..

1  Thank Conrad N Elizab... M