“Bad customer service” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Skowhegan
“Bad customer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

We went through the drive thru and ordered a sandwich combo and a few other items. When we got to the window, the girl had gotten the sandwich wrong after I had repeated it multiple times, forgot the drink - she even asked me what size! I told her whatever size came with the combo was fine. Altogether, it took over 10 minutes to get the order out. I received no apology and was told the combo I ordered was something different even though my son was with me in the car and it is the same combo at every other DD in the area. Perhaps some proper training would do!

Jackman, Maine, United States
“They Had no donuts!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2011

A dunkin DONUTS that had NO donuts! I went in with my son an hour & ahalf before they close, to get some donuts for Breakfast the next morning. They had NO donuts, literally, none.. Not even munchkins! I could have boughten bagels, but we had no way to cook them teh next morning..

• Visited August 2011