“Exceptional Stay”
Review of Belmont Motel

Belmont Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Skowhegan
Belmont Motel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Skowhegan
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My stay was extremely pleasant Ray the owner is quite engaging. The motel itself is great. Very, very clean and exceptionally well maintained. I recommend this property for anyone, without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2013

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Love this hotel we stay there several times a year for the horse show season!!! We are so well recieved every time and always taken care of so nicely. Will always stay there!!!! We as horse people love the location so close to the fairgrounds, resteraunts etc.

Room Tip: Plan ahead they are very popular!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I'm a Marriott traveler but Skowhegan offers nothing of the sort. So I made reservations here (eye roll inserted) since our other friends also made the same reservations there. I was pleasantly surprised because even though it is an older motel it was very clean and the older guy at the front desk was charming and very friendly! Free wifi is included, however, it is very spotty. But that is to be expected in the woods of Maine. Two double beds, desk, TV, microwave and fridge were included in a spacious room. When traveling through Skowhegan I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Crocmate11
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We decided to stay here because it was 10 dollars cheaper than the Towne Motel. it was comfortable and quiet, which is as much as you can ask for a small town motel. the older gent at the desk was friendly.

• Stayed: October 2012
5  Thank magnet1710
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The Belmont motel in Skowhegan was perfect for me and my little dog. The price was good, the room was exceptionally clean, and the bed was great! A fenced area behind the motel was perfect for my pet and the neigstore and Walmart's made things simpler. I would definitely stay here again. The owner, Ray, was very very nice and helpful.hborhood surrounding the motel was also good for a longer walk. I felt very safe there. This motel was my base for two nights while I explored the Rangely area and Moosehead Lake.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ColleenR737
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We expected an average roadside motel and instead received 4 star hotel service. The staff is welcoming, pleasant and informative about the area and the state. The room we had came with a king size bed and was very clean and well maintained. The bed was VERY comfortable. The room comes with a small fridge and microwave. It is close to local markets and places to eat. We had a problem connecting to the WIFI network due to our laptop and the staff provided a network cable. The experience was not what I expected in a small motel. We would stay there again!!!!

Room Tip: Our room was in the back and was very quiet. Clean, maintained. Has an outdoor pool.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frank K
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We enjoyed our night at the Belmont. The price was very reasonable. The room was clean and large enough to be comfortable. A microwave and refrigerator are provided and so we got a few items at the nearby grocery store for our evening meal. The internet connection worked well and there was a table large enough to do a bit of research on our next destination. A good place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 786Richard
Also consider these accommodations in or near Skowhegan
Herbert Grand Hotel
#3 of 4 in Skowhegan
Canaan Motel
Canaan Motel
#1 of 1 in Canaan

Been to Belmont Motel? Share your experiences!