“A true family-friendly restaurant.”

Ken's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 39 Restaurants in Skowhegan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We have been there several times. Most recently for the breakfast buffet. They have all you could ask for, and more. They included healthier fair like egg white omelets made to order, a fresh fruit and yogurt bar, a nice touch, juice dispenser included for kids. Our family of four had an incredible meal, and it cost less than 45 dollars. We felt it was extremely reasonable. Very clean, staff very friendly.

1  Thank jolimom

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The restaurant was crowded, a good sign, and we were not disappointed. I had the clam strip dinner and onion rings and Marti had the fried oyster dinner. Both meals were delicious and the service was also fine. The clam strips were done just right and the onion rings were nice and crispy. I did have one of the fried oysters and it was delicious. A glass of Malbec was also good. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling through Skowhegan.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

If you want a sandwich or a dinner this is the place to go. Great staff and I had the turkey dinner and it was great along with the oyster stew. I was hungry and had just attended and Kneading conference and the smell of fresh baked bread got to me. At Kens we looked at other diners food and listen to their comments and everybody was very satisfied.

1  Thank gopaul66
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I have come here since I was a kid and will come for years to come. The food is good and at a good price

Reviewed July 17, 2014

When I want fresh seafood & I am not able to get to the coast, Ken's is the very best next thing. Great service & atmosphere as well!