“Good food and excellent service and nice people.”

Ken's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Skowhegan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Woodsville, New Hampshire
“Good food and excellent service and nice people.”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

If you want a sandwich or a dinner this is the place to go. Great staff and I had the turkey dinner and it was great along with the oyster stew. I was hungry and had just attended and Kneading conference and the smell of fresh baked bread got to me. At Kens we looked at other diners food and listen to their comments and everybody was very satisfied.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank gopaul66

“Good value Good food”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

I have come here since I was a kid and will come for years to come. The food is good and at a good price

Athens, ME
“Amazing Seafood!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

When I want fresh seafood & I am not able to get to the coast, Ken's is the very best next thing. Great service & atmosphere as well!

• Visited June 2014
FL
“fried chicken not good”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We have enjoyed Ken's in the past having stopped there about 6 years ago for the first time when we were driving back to the coast from Quebec City with friends. The men had loved their fried chicken and we have driven there (21/2 hrs away) several times since as a day trip just to have the fried chicken. We stopped there yesterday and it was dreadful. Apparently they cook it all at 11 a.m. and keep it under lamps until the next batch is done at 4 p.m. Unfortunately, we arrrived about 1 p.m. and it was dried out and cold. We told the waitress and she apologized and explained why it was cold and dry but never offered to get us something else. Later she came back and saw that we hadn't eaten it and then offered to get us another meal but since our friends had already finished their meals (not the fried chicken) we declined. I expected at least one of our meals would have been complimentary but it was not. We will not be going back to Ken's.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place in Skowhegan”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

The best by far chicken and freshest seafood. The breakfast buffet is really good too. Good variety for picky eaters.