All reviews the main lodge popham beach the pilot house meal plan candlepin bowling golf course dirty dancing lobster bake saltwater pool rehearsal dinner end of the season game room no air conditioning pro shop family vacation new england spa suite
Selected filters
Reviewed May 27, 2019

What a wonderful place! Right on the water w/ a well manicured property. Our view from the top floor room of the lighthouse was spectacular. Every staff member we ran across treated us warmly. Highly Recomended

Room tip: King suite - top floor of the lighthouse facing the water
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LighthouseKeeperBob, Owner at Sebasco Harbor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. That Lighthouse view is certainly wonderful.

I'm so glad you appreciated our little slice of heaven on the coast of Maine. Carol and Max and the garden and grounds crew have worked hard to keep things nice on what has been an unusually cold and wet spring. I'll pass along to them how much you enjoyed their efforts.

bobsmith@Sebasco.com

Reviewed May 25, 2019

This a grand old school resort with activities for the whole family. There is a nice nine hole golf course, hiking trails, kayaking and a large swimming pool. The staff is friendly and efficient. The restaurant has spectacular ocean views and great food.

Date of stay: May 2019
LighthouseKeeperBob, Owner at Sebasco Harbor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2019

Dear Richard,

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we'll work hard to get that fifth star next time you return! Any additional feedback is always welcome.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

We spent a week mid March at this resort and were very pleased!
The staff is super nice and always willing to help!
We loved the breakfast and advice we received on Monday... the rest of the week went without any issues.
Loved the comfortable accommodations and the views of the Harbor.
Seeing Deer, Turkey and the Super worm moon was a plus!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
LighthouseKeeperBob, Owner at Sebasco Harbor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Thanks for that great feedback. Come back again.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

Our week at Sebasco harbour was lovely. The location is very picturesque but the place really needs to be updated. The pool is not attractive at all, the rooms are old, the service inattentive, and the food menu never changes. I definitely wouldn't recommend the food plan is you're there more than 2 days as you'll always end up with the same choices. All that said, it's very pretty and a great place to set off an explore the lovely area.

Date of stay: July 2018

I apologize, but I can't figure out the who, when, or where of your stay. I can say that we've made $2,000,000 in renovations over the last few years to address some areas that needed a facelift, including the pool, and that I think you'd be happy if you came back.

We usually get rave reviews for the food we serve and those who serve it, but we're not perfect and I always hope to get that feedback so we can improve. Our menu changes by season and there are typically two or three specials every night outside of the menu offerings

I would love to connect with you and talk about your visit. Any feedback would truly be welcome and I'll do what I can to get you to come visit again.

With Appreciation,

bobsmith@sebasco.com
207-371-5101

Reviewed March 16, 2019

The setting is just so 'typical Maine'....where one can enjoy sitting on the ocean and watching the sea gulls come flying past. It is truly relaxing which is good thing as the service was very slow and the food just mediocre. But the setting is 5 star.

Date of stay: August 2018

I'm glad you enjoyed the setting but sorry you weren't totally happy with the food and service. I'm not sure when you visited last year but it looks like we weren't on our game that day.

It looks like you live nearby. I'd welcome your feedback and an opportunity to get you back if you'll call or email.

207-371-5101