I enjoyed four nights and five days at this relaxing resort. My friend and I were greeted by two professional leaders, Michael and Larry. We received a warm welcome and directed to a variety of activities. I went kayaking, visited the local Popham beach and restaurants, experienced a massage at The Spa, went to the pool, canoed and played shuffle board. It was great to spend time equally at the resort and access local beauty within a short drive. I thought the people were friendly, professional and accommodating. I look forward to returning. This is a gem of place and feels like a little piece of heaven off the beaten path.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation, where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away on 450 acres on Maine's Midcoast, Sebasco Harbor Resort is an authentic Maine destination resort with breathtaking views and a wealth of activities the entire family can enjoy including golf, fishing, boating, swimming, hiking, scavenger hunts, pirate cruises, tennis, spa services and more. Experience Pure Maine, where memories last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Sebasco Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebasco Harbor Hotel Sebasco Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Estates
- Sebasco Harbor Resort Sebasco Estates, Maine