The Lodge
Four Gables(Boston Spa)
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 18, 2014

A lovely warm welcome awaits you on your arrival at The Lodge and this little gem of a place is in a perfect location for visiting friends or relatives in the area, or just for a great weekend away. This beautiful Georgian property is elegantly decorated throughout with tastefully fitted bedrooms including a tea/coffee tray, TV and luxurious bedding. The breakfast can be taken at a time to suit you and has a plentiful supply of delicious fresh berries with yoghurts and fresh breads. A perfect place to stay, The Lodge comes highly recommended and we will certainly return again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank WebSerendipity
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Exceptionally warm reception, was great to be able to come and go as I wanted. The bedroom was top notch, comfortable and immaculately clean. The bathroom was impeccable and to a very high standard.

Thank you both for being such wonderful hosts.

All in all, a perfect stay and I would happily return again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Monkfish33
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We received a very warm welcome from Val on arrival at the Lodge. Our room was very comfortable and beautifully decorated. The location was perfect, right in the centre of Boston Spa with easy parking just opposite. The continental breakfast was wonderful with warm homemade croissants and delicious fruit compote and Greek yoghurt. We were made to feel so at home and would definitely go back for another visit, I have no hesitation in recommending the Lodge to other visitors to the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Linda H
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stayed here in late September 2013 in the way to Durham where we were taking our son to university. Valerie is a charming lady and the rooms were beautiful. The fruit compote which we had for breakfast was the best I've ever tasted - with gorgeous strawberries raspberries blackberries and blueberries - outstanding. Also home made croissants and other nice goodies are available. Thanks for a most enjoyable stay Valerie.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Dad45
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Just recently I was visitng some friends in North Yorkshire and stumbled across this wonderful Bed & breakfast on the high street in Boston Spa. The lady who runs it was extremelly pleasant when I arrived and helped me with my bag. Ideal location in the evening if you want to eat out or have a drink without getting in your car again. The room was traditional in style and extremely clean & comfortable, I was very impressed with the standard of service and facilities compared to hotels I have stayed in previously. A good selection of tea's & coffee in the room. An excellent continental breakfast was served which was more than adequate to start the day. I had a wonderful and memorable stay at this gorgeous Bed & Breakfast in the heart of Yorkshire. I will certainlly return in the future. Definitely 5* accommodation. Julie, Anglesey,
N. Wales.