Fairfield Inn Portland Maine Mall
$79
$95
ExtendedStay
$85
Candlewood Suites Portland - Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
$94
Homewood Suites by Hilton Portland(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
$113
Residence Inn Portland Scarborough(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Hotels.com
Higgins Beach Inn(Scarborough)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskrizwan marfanishuttle serviceroom was cleanmaine malloutdoor poolfree breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtthe general managerpleasant stayfree shuttleoff the highwayold portfresh baked cookiesconvenient locationstayed here for one night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night for my birthday. Upon entry the staff was very welcoming. They were resourceful and personable. They recommended Dimillios in Portland and the food was excellent. My room was good except it was loud at night time. It felt as if the people next door was in my room and also my room was next to the washing machines but the noise only lasted for an hour or two. To my surprise when I came back from shopping at the Maine mall, which is right down the street, there was a birthday card and cookies from the staff for me. It made me feel so great it made my stay. I would definitely come back with my kids the next time but it is also good for couples looking for a casual stay near Portland. If I can give my experience a higher rating I definitely would. Thanks Fairfield Inn Maine Mall I can't wait to come back again. P.S. I've stayed in all levels of marriott properties and this one based off the staff and cleanliness ranks really high for me.

• Stayed: August 2013
Alisha S, Manager at Fairfield Inn Portland Maine Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Henerybr, thank you so much for your kind comments concerning your birthday get away at our hotel. We are so please that you found the staff so accommodating and personable and our rooms clean and comfortable. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your birthday card and cookies! We too, can't wait for you to bring your entire family back to stay with us!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

After a day of driving it was such a great welcome. Check in and be greeted by free chicken Caesar salad to tie you over until dinner, every afternoon at 4:30 p.m. they have a reception. If you check in later they have a homemade chocolate chip cookie to greet you with. The staff were very welcoming, always cheerful and thanking us for being a guest.
The free breakfast was great. Their breakfast room was recently renovated. We had a third floor room the traffic noise was loud but the rooms were clean and the staff couldn't do enough for you.
Children friendly.

Room Tip: At the end of the hall not as much traffic in the hotel and a side away from highway noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

07KimH, thank you so much for your kind comments concerning your stay with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our evening reception and our freshly baked chocolate chip cookies! Our welcoming and cheerful staff always aims to please! Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We arrived at the hotel late at night and received prompt, friendly service. The room looked clean at first, but we found an old plastic tray from a frozen food entree wedged between the nightstand and bed (yuck!). This is clearly an older property, the bathroom was so small that 2 people could not be in there brushing their teeth. The breakfast, which was included, looked fine, although we were meeting friends and did not partake.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

SKSreview S, thank you very much for staying with us. We are so pleased that you received our prompt and friendly service. We are of course very distressed that you found evidence of a previous guest next to your nightstand. That is certainly not at all our standard of service and rest assured we have already addressed this with our staff who strives every day to ensure the utmost cleanliness of our guest rooms. Please come back and see us and we will ensure that you receive only the most excellent service and product!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stay here last night on our way to Camden, Maine. It is clean, affordable and the staff couldn't be nicer or more welcoming. We were greeted at the door as we came in and again in the morning as we came out for complimentary coffee. Breakfast is a bit more than continental...eggs and sausage. Not gourmet but enough to get you on your way in the AM. And...they came around to offer coffee refills.

This is not a Marriott Renaissance....and neither is the price. We have often stayed here on our way to a farther destination in Maine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

sryhanen, thank you very much for your kind comments concerning our clean, affordable and friendly hotel We love to greet our guests personally morning and night with either coffee or compliementary freshly baked cookies! Please come back again and see us soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

If you like a bit of style in your stay, this hotel is a charmer. I teach interior design and found the rooms to be quite stylish in navy and kelly green design. Although the rooms are on the smallish side, they are well designed and even include a frig and microwave.

The staff is exceptional. Lorena and Heather at the front desk were happy to answer all questions. The manager was out and about greeting guests. The hotel is clean and fresh. Regarding food, the complimentary breakfast included waffles, eggs, sausage, muffins, bagels, yogurt, cereal, fruit etc. There is always iced and hot coffee out for guests. Attractive outdoor pool area - wish we had time to use it.

It's easy to drive to downtown Portland from this hotel and when I showed my 20-something son some hotels there, his comment was he liked where we were staying. This hotel has a great spirit about it. It's very close to the Maine Mall and various restaurants. Would definitely stay here again next time we are in the area. Great value for the price.