“Spicy Thai”
Review of Chaba Thai Cuisine

Chaba Thai Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Chaba Thai Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 90 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lobster's Market,Doctor Sterio
Description: Traditional truly-Thai fare and inspired specials. Strictly fresh Sushi. Innovative top-shelf cocktails, a pleasing array of premium beer and select wine. All served in a warm inviting atmosphere. Visit us at our Scarborough, Maine location today
Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

Bought groupon. Ordered 4 entrees all unique and very good. Drunken noodle was the best spicy tons of veg and great duck. Ladies who run the place are great! Will be back.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We met another couple who had eaten there previously and thought highly of the food. It took us many minutes to "digest" the extensive menu. Once we settled on our choices, the waitress advised us on seasoning alternatives. The servings were plentiful and tasty....seasoned perfectly to our selections. The prices were reasonable especially since we had a Groupon! The only mitigating comment is that the dining room could stand a sprucing up....

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Lucky for us, Chaba Thai is right down the street, and we have dinner there pretty frequently. We've mostly gotten take out, but we've also eaten in the restaurant a couple times, and we've ALWAYS had great experiences, both with the staff and the food.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We found this spot on my GPS, of all things. Typed in a search Thai Restaurants nearby and ended up at Chaba. We almost didn't go in at first, we weren't even sure it was the right place (Sunday night, NO traffic in/out). But I'm so glad we did! The service was great, the food was awesome. I had drunken noodles w/ tofu, my dining partner had Pad Thai. Both were great. Many options to choose from, veg & meat-eater alike- I only wish it was closer to home!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The pad khee mao (drunken noodles) dish at Chaba is one of the best I've had. I am not a fan of pad thai, but my wife and daughter rave about the balance of sweet and savory. The desert and fish dishes are fresh and packed with flavor. We were welcomed graciously and the service was good. I would highly recommend a meal when nearby.