“Pretty Fun Place!”

Maine Indoor Karting
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This place was really neat! We had to put on a jacket, gloves, helmet, and neck brace and it was kinda hot but once we started driving it wasn't bad. We had a blast. I wish it was cheaper though. We paid $46 for 2 people for 1 race.

1  Thank DanaCox

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We went to the indoor kart track in March 2013. My 4 year old loved the mini power wheels track. He tried every single car and drove around and around the mini tire track. We also played mini golf (same area as power wheels). Then we watched Daddy race on the big track!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I have been to MIK a few times and two of them we've had bad experiences. The first time there was a group of us. Their was a white board that said, Ladies night 2 for 1 races.. it apparently had hours below that but it was erased. The person at the register would not honor what the board said. My friend took a picture of the sign, wrote them a letter, and management send her some coupons for the number of races we should have received.

I bought my boyfriend a gift card for the value of a one year membership. I went in the office to buy it (about a year ago) and living social was offering a special $30 for $15. I asked if I could buy multiple certificates to cover the cost of a membership.. I asked because it was a race transaction it was a membership. The girl at the counter said yes. I bought enough to cover a lifetime membership for myself. We finally went back and I was told we couldnt do that, and they wouldnt honor what their employee said. We werent happy about that.. but decided to forgo the memberships and just race. There were three of us.. They advised us they had new cars and there was no bumping etc. We started racing and they made us stop and one of the guys yelled at us.. and it was just like.. hey slow down. he was borderline about to lose it. Not the experience I want when I've just paid $22 for about 5 minutes of fun. I wont go back.

1  Thank Jamie T
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The drivers had an excellant time, but, the air quality while racing was not the best

1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Went a while back and while it was fun, the cost was ridiculous!