Stayed here last 2 nights of our 3 week trip to East Coast as we wanted to be close to airport but not so close we would be bothered by "air" noise. Very nice lodging and quiet even though on busy highway in to Portland area. Beds comfortable and management friendly and helpful. Excellent quality for the price!! Would definately recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Americas Best Value Inn of Scarborough, Maine, nestled near many great attractions surrounding Portland. Beaches are what draw many people to Maine and there are five just within the town limits of Scarborough itself. If dining is your preference we have two of the top 10 restaurants in the state which are located here in town as well. For kids of all ages, Funtown/Splashtown and Aquaboggan Water Park are but a few miles down the road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Hotel Scarborough
- Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland Maine