“A good place to relax and eat.”
Review of Pizza Time

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Time
Ranked #81 of 96 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Very friendly. Good food at good prices. A chance to relax and enjoy your drink or meal.
I enjoy coming here for the socialibilty, the peaceful atmosphere and relaxation.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Menu says gluten free, but I don't think the kitchen staff even understood the question, saying "what is this, "gluten free?" Home made dressing? I'm confident that that too is a fallacy since know one seemed to know what the ingredients were used. Sketchy at best... the whole place seems very sketchy.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Interested in hanging out with the local drunks in Scarborough? Look no further. This is a bar for professional drinkers. If there was a rating for 'Drinking on a budget' I'd go with 'Excellent'.

I don't want to see what this place looks like in bright light. I don't want to know what's going on in the kitchen.

3  Thank MaineMike1
Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you are looking for adverage bar food come here. I mean you get what you pay for it is reasonable, but my pasta was 5 dollars and it kinda tasted like it came out of a can. The sauce was super watery. We ate in the bar area and the bartender was nice but she spent most of the time texting on her phone.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I visited here a while back, and tried to keep it simple with a Caesar salad instead of one of the many fried, greasy foods on the menu. The Caesar salad came back -- a simple bowl of lettuce with YELLOW MUSTARD on it. I kid you not. I couldn't even believe it. No croutons, no parmesan cheese, just LETTUCE AND MUSTARD. What the hell?

1  Thank CrownofStorms