“When the drinking gets tough, the tough get drinking”
Review of Pizza Time - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Time
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Interested in hanging out with the local drunks in Scarborough? Look no further. This is a bar for professional drinkers. If there was a rating for 'Drinking on a budget' I'd go with 'Excellent'.

I don't want to see what this place looks like in bright light. I don't want to know what's going on in the kitchen.

Date of visit: December 2012
3  Thank MaineMike1

Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you are looking for adverage bar food come here. I mean you get what you pay for it is reasonable, but my pasta was 5 dollars and it kinda tasted like it came out of a can. The sauce was super watery. We ate in the bar area and the bartender was nice but she spent most of the time texting on her phone.

Date of visit: September 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I visited here a while back, and tried to keep it simple with a Caesar salad instead of one of the many fried, greasy foods on the menu. The Caesar salad came back -- a simple bowl of lettuce with YELLOW MUSTARD on it. I kid you not. I couldn't even believe it. No croutons, no parmesan cheese, just LETTUCE AND MUSTARD. What the hell?

1  Thank CrownofStorms