“"OK"”

Add it.
Pizza Time
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you are looking for adverage bar food come here. I mean you get what you pay for it is reasonable, but my pasta was 5 dollars and it kinda tasted like it came out of a can. The sauce was super watery. We ate in the bar area and the bartender was nice but she spent most of the time texting on her phone.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I visited here a while back, and tried to keep it simple with a Caesar salad instead of one of the many fried, greasy foods on the menu. The Caesar salad came back -- a simple bowl of lettuce with YELLOW MUSTARD on it. I kid you not. I couldn't even believe it. No croutons, no parmesan cheese, just LETTUCE AND MUSTARD. What the hell?

1  Thank CrownofStorms