“Great Great Great!!!”

Dining options: Dinner
Scarborough, Maine
“Great Great Great!!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am a local and I have heard allot about this restaurant. I didn't think it could live up to the hype, but let me tell you it did! Great fresh lobsters and steamers for myself, my wife got a 1/2 and 1/2 plate with shrimp and scallops that was absolutely delicious and not to mention huge she took allot home with her ( which was great for me). I could go on and on the prices are great and the location is second to none. I will certainly make this place a stop for the rest of my summer.

• Visited June 2013

Raymond, New Hampshire
“Just Another Lobster Place”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We ate at the Rising Tide on 5/31/13. We were told that this restaurant had some good reviews did not realize it was #1 on trip advisor until after we ate. They were understaffed that night. The staff was great even as they were working double tables. The food left something to be desired. My wife’s scallops were overcooked and her clam strips undercooked. You could still taste wet batter in them. My Maine shrimp was so over cooked it was dry. By the way they only fry the seafood. People rave about the lobster. Just about anyone can cook a lobster and melt butter. If you want good seafood go somewhere else.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank bmocjoe
Minneapolis
“Fresh Lobster, Butter and a Bottle of Wine”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

This cozy cottage is the best place to eat lobster.

The decor is no-frills: "things that one might use while catching lobster".
The service is speedy and great.
The specials are on a whiteboard and the prices are amazingly low.

Oilclothed tables and large windows overlook the boats bobbing the lobster strewn waters.

Many couples sit romantically next to eachother so they can watch the sunset together and avoid direct eye contact during the buttery carnage.

We had 3 lobsters between the two of us and a great chilled bottle of Sauvignon Blanc.

Huge Value!!!

• Visited May 2013
Longueuil, Canada
“Best keep secret”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Do not spread it to much lol

Great food and inexpensive

A real lobster shack don not expect nothing fancy

• Visited August 2012
Reading, United Kingdom
“Excellent Lobster at a good price”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is a super little restaurant on the coast and not only is the lobster really good, but you do not get ripped off with the cost.

• Visited October 2012