“Not bad seafood”

Bayley's Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 86 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Not bad seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The food was a little pricey but good... Had the combination fried seafood plate.. Very fresh ..very good..fried clams were awesome. The food made the price work.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank D S

Maine
“The Second Best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Bayley's is the second best fried seafood place in the area with Ken's being the first. Definitely worth a try.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Maineguy0001
Singapore, Singapore
“worst lobster restaurant in maine”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

we recently visited this restaurant on our holidays to maine. it had a high rating with tripadvisor and decided to try it. we were shocked. the service was terrible.
we thought we were in a "red neck" country. the lady that served us was unfriendly and cold. my wife and i ordered fresh lobsters. when we received them , they were certainly not fresh. the meat was hard and tough. we have the feeling that they probably thought that we had no idea what fresh lobsters tasted like. this was not honest and i would advise any potential visitors to beware. this is not a place to have a decent meal.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ALVIN G
Montreal, Canada
“Good casual restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Casual eating, good seafood. Haddock was the freshest and prepared well. Clam chowder was thick and full of clams. French fries were so so.

Visited September 2013
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“My favorite Seafood Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is my #1 place to go for seafood when in the Scarborough area. I used to live in the area and could smell the yummy seafood on my neighborhood walks. I love the haddock which is always fresh, flavorful and thick pieces so yummmmmyily fried for me. And onion rings...I can't say enough about them, always so light and perfectly cooked ! Serving size is large so sometimes I order the Kid's size of Haddock and chips. Service is fast. I can sit inside their cabin coastal environment in a booth or outside on a picnic table. Thank goodness I can order there year-round.....of course the picnic tables are folded up for the snowy season!

• Visited August 2013