“Some of the best pizza in Scarborough.”

Pat's Pizza of Scarborough
Ranked #53 of 98 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: It all started in 1931, when Pat Farnsworth opened a cafe in Orono, Maine with $175 and a dream. Today, Pat's is known as a local staple where friends and families meet to enjoy welcoming service and delicious homemade pizza and dishes. Here in Scarborough, we've carried on that legacy for over 30 years, taking great pride in the service we provide to our community every day of the week. If you're looking for an enjoyable meal and experience with some deep Maine roots, we can't wait to welcome you in and share the Pat's tradition with you!
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Many varieties of specialty pizza and toppings to create your own. This is a must stop whenever I visit.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed October 31, 2017

We went here for dinner on a Sunday night and got the 2 for 1 Spaghetti dinner. Well, you can't really beat that! And ....it was good. The Garlic Bread that came with was very good and our server, Natasha, was excellent. Good prices, good food.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Haven't been here in a while, but have had reasonably good experience in the past. Not tonight. Restaurant was busy, but not full. After a bit of a wait ordered drinks and an app. The potato skins showed up 30 minutes later and were well overdone. Actually liked the crusty cheese, but the potato itself was overcooked to dry and tasteless. While waiting for our sandwiches server came to clear app plates and asked if we wanted dessert or check. Uh, could we get our dinner first? My wife's sandwich was fine. My steak bomb had virtually nothing at one end and two bites towards the middle had vegetables but no meat to be found. The fries we ordered as a side were as underdone as the skins were overcooked.

Bottom line, Pat's isn't the kind of place you expect to spend just under 2 hours for an app and two sandwiches. It will be a while before we try them again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 7, 2017

This place is right down the street from where I live so I decided to give it a try and maybe it would be my fav local pizza spot......

The pizza was just awful. I like many others have probably had numerous pizzas from various places. I've never complained about a pizza, after all, it is just pizza. But the flavor of Pat's was just awful to both me and my husband, i think it was mostly the sauce that had such a bad taste but we ate one slice each and tossed the rest in garbage where it belonged.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Mainelover15
Reviewed April 11, 2017

A few folks were watching The Masters and we wanted pizza. The place we were going to order from was closed so we tried Pat's. We had a large Hawaiian and a large half pepperoni and half sausage. There were decidedly average. The crust was fair, taste was not exceptional and the toppings very scarce. Pat's is getting lazy when it comes to their pizza.

Date of visit: April 2017